January 19, 2008

Stuck in the ditch, the Museum, and Ester

I drove Dolores to work today and found a person who had run off the road. We attempted to tow him out but couldn't. The police came and offered to help him but he refused the help and a few hours later he was still in the ditch. Eventually he got the truck out.

Pete took me to the University Museum which was very cool. They had a lot of exhibits including a big Grizzly Bear, and a crazy outhouse. There was also an exhibit on the area that Pete is studying.
Ooooh oh a grizzly.....!!!!!!
Good thing they had an outhouse on premises , the grizzly was scary

The Alaskan Range was out again and I got "a few" Pictures.


In the evening we went to the Blue Loon for dinner which is near Ester, AK. Afterwards Dolores went home and Pete and I went and shot pool in a bar in Ester.

This is a neat car that was parked outside of the Blue Loon in Ester


Here is the pool table where Pete beat me 3-2....


This is where I work on the blog. The place is called Gulliver's and they have free coffee, good bagels, and free WIFI. What else could I want......

Tomorrow we will be going to Chena Hot Springs.

No comments: