May 06, 2014

Mendoza, Argentina

It's been a while since I posted last. This is because we have not have a nice computer at our disposal and have not been able to get the photos off of our nice camera.  I've been trying to take a photo with my nice camera and then a photo with my iPhone for posting. I'm now sitting in Mendoza, Argentina in the dark in the shadow of Los Andes!  These mountains are absolutely beautiful. The interesting thing about these mountains versus the Alaskan Range is that these mountains are most always out and visible to people in the area. Our friends Chris and Beth came into town and we just completed two days of wine tasting.   We are now on our way to Santiago, Chile to experience the  Colchagua Valley.  Here are some pictures thus far to document the trip.
          A panorama of Los Andes
              Winery equipment.
   The view out of the back door of our hotel. 

            The view out the back door 
                           Cheers!


No comments: