July 22, 2013

Wow



I haven't been blogging as much as Kerry mainly because of my technology limitations.  The limitations are getting fewer and some nice surprises have sprung up.

First of all the weather is great! I think I have said it before but I absolutely can't believe how exceptional it is. 

The next thing is that while we have had a few plumbing issues, which will be fixed this week, it has forced me to explore the hot tub spa. The hot tub is awesome. I have both soaked and bathed in it twice. I see this becoming a nightly habit. 





Another habit that I am going to enjoy is walking to work in the morning, at least until the rainy season. I walk through a little neighborhood called Bella Union. Kerry will post pictures soon. The walk goes through a small residential area and farming area, then around the airstrip and into Cajamarca and to Davy College.  Kerry will post some pictures later as well.  The walk takes about an hour and will be perfect opportunity for daily exercise. I will just can or bus home after work.

Another surprise is the amount of service that is available. Tomorrow a carpenter from work is going to stop by about 8:00am( I will be up) and fix our dining room table leg which busted off last night. The table is great but I think this was a previous issue. Once fixed it will be a very nice table.   

Too many things to blog about! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow is right Matt! Thanks for sharing!