March 28, 2014

Tarantulas and Unshas!!!!!

Today the kids were all a flutter by the gutter on the playground. I went over to see what was going on and found out it was another pesky tarantula. I calmly shouted desperately to run run for your lives!!!!!  Then I went and took this video. In all honesty it wasn't as scary as it sounds. I think it was more scared of my iPhone than I was of it though that is hard to believe.



Carnival ended a few weeks ago and the Unsha was a couple of weeks ago which signify a the end of carnival what a surprise I had this morning when I was invited to another Unsha at the same place that began Carnival for me.  I was even more surprised when I got home and found that tonight is our block's Unsha.   We probably won't go but but I am sure we will hear it tonight.


No comments: