February 12, 2012

2012 will be a year of travel for us.  
  1.  San Antonio, Texas:   I hear the River Walk is something to see there as well as The Rodeo.  We will visit our friend Beth while we are there.  I should have plenty of pictures of the River walk, The Rodeo and the missions.  Only the best pictures will be posted here.  
  2. Las Vegas, Nevada:  Luckily I have a Solution Tree conference to attend and we are wrapping a couple of days of gambling in with it.  Who knows if I will have any pictures?  
  3. Spain:  We are going to Spain this summer.  Our main sleep overs are:
    1. Madrid
    2. Douro Valley, Pinao, Portugal
    3. Lugo in the Galicia region 
    4. Abalos in the Rioja Region 
    5. Barcelona
Many pictures will be taken and I hope to blog on all trips as I go.  

Stay Tuned.....

Matt 

No comments: