November 10, 2011

On my way to AK!

My very good friend Pete is getting married this weekend on 11/11/11 at 1:11 AK time. I will blog my trip to visit him as I go and post pictures after as I don't have a way to transfer them yet. The blog is being kept primarily to communicate with my school about my trip to Talkeetna, Alaska. I am hoping to find a web cam somewhere in Talkeetna to stand in front of and wave to the classes on Friday around 2:00 pm. I will send the website to some teachers and also post it on this blog....

Right now I am sitting on the plane waiting for a little food and bev service. I should arrive Anchorage around 4:00 Milwaukee time. I will blog again when I get to my Talkeetna cabin...I think I have wifi there.... Ohhhh the food was just wheeled by it smells just like the food in the lunch room. Mmmmm....mmmmmm......good.......


No comments: